When I purchased a computer with Dell using their financing I was excited.I was promised the computer in 5-7 days, and did not receive it for 5-7 weeks.

I did not pay first payment since I was still waiting for a resolution. I started receiving calls about the late payment. Up to 6 calls per day, even started harrassing my mother. They said it takes up to a week to update their records for payment.

Don't buy Dell.You cannot get through to the support and the only time I spoke to someone in the US is when I filed a complaint with the BBB.

Had an Experience with Dell Financial?

Comments

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Tophatter - CLOSING MY ACCOUNT A SCAM! Tophatter "I have ordered from this site because i thought i was getting a good deal on my items.. well if i would of found this site before i wasted my..." Read more