WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!

On July 30th of 2012, I spoke to a customer service representative in the Billing Department. After a lengthy discussion, he agreed to remove the trade line from my credit reports. On 8/15/2012 at 11AM, I called DFS to confirm that this request had indeed been processed and spoke to Yvonne. Yvonne informed me that there was no record of this call in her system. I explained my situation once more and she said that she would have a "Case Manager" call me back in 10-15 minutes. She took down my number at work.

Two hours later, I still had not heard back from DFS. I called at 1:35PM and spoke to Derek. He told me that there was no record of my call in late July and no record of my call with Yvonne from a few hours ago. I once again explained my situation. He put me on hold only to come back and put me on hold again. When he finally came back, he simply stated he could be of no help.

I was then transferred to Brad, a Floor Manager, and I asked to speak to a "Case Manager" as Yvonne had originally suggested earlier in the morning. Brad took down my number and told me that he'd have one call me back within a few minutes. Eight days have passed and I have yet to be contacted by a Case Manager.

I have yet to be called back or contacted. At this point, I urge that this account be deleted from DFS' system along with from my credit reports. I do not want to have any association with this company and I refuse to do business with them in the future.

Please do not send me any more written letters to call your customer service department. I am tired of speaking to foreign representatives who have been trained to deflect the calls and irritate the caller until point of surrender.

Had an Experience with Dell Financial?

Comments

DDavis2013

Dell refuses to remove derogatory information from my credit report, even after my paycheck was garnished for $800 per month for four months and paid in full (via judgment) on April 27, 2012.

All three credit reporting agencies show an unpaid balance owed to Dell, which they incorrectly reported as a charge off that was written off. For example, the Experian report reads, Status: Account charged off. $2713 written off.

This is not an outstanding debt! I paid Dell back every penny owed, via garnishment, plus attorney fees, and they refuse to honor my repeated requested to remove this damaging information from my credit reports.

P.S. The amount for which I was sued was comprised mostly of Dell's outrageous finance charges and late fees! Don't ever do business with Dell!